Ngam ka? haha
1. You ‘miss call’ instead of calling or sending sms.
2. You speak Malaysia if you meet Malaysian, speak Indonesia if you meet Indonesian.. and so on.
3. You are asked to go to a “meeting” but actually you will only be “listening”.
4. Indo mee is your staple food and Ayamku is your fastfood.
6. When you see local tv camera around you during the day, then at night you will watch local news… and hoping to see yourself on television.
7. You wear baju kurung with large katoks and maniks all over.
8. You are loud and speak in melandih way.
9. You become Akademi Fantasia fanatics.
10. You drive to the shop next door even though the shop is only 100 meters away (except maybe in Kampung Ayer).
11. Every year, since the 80s until last year, you don’t want not to miss HM’s Birthday Titah (because you are hoping that HM will increase your salary).
12. When you want to get some service from the government agencies, you will find your saudara first.
13. If something goes wrong, you will say that one of the datos, pehins is your relative (or at least they know you).
14. You cannot live without Brudirect’s HYS.
15. You rush to a new shopping mall just to beat everybody else even though it’s just another Hua Ho.
16. You say “Mun paham bisai” (this needs no further explaination) .
17. You listen to Pelangi FM.
18. You have ‘candas’ in your house.
19. You rush to get a $99 handphone not caring about the limited features coz you think anything cheap is a bargain.
20. You have two handphones – one for DST and the other for BMobile(for one month and then switch off one or the other).
21. You always try to runding the policemen who caught you speeding.
Dear Mul shall I add one more
22. If you started to blush non-stop after reading few of these WAYS. Lol